About Creative Educational Foundation
The creative educational foundation came into being in 2003 for imparting knowledge and education from KG to PG matching modern global standards. A group of professionals with the drive and vigor to contribute constructively to the education system and its betterment came together with a singular vision under the banner of CEF.
At CEF, We have always believed in the training of young minds to think out of the box, making use of customary knowledge to help find application-oriented solutions to modern challenges. Emphasizing improving the creative thinking abilities of the students rather than an exam-oriented approach has been the well-designed unique feature of CEF education.
Making available state-of-the-art educational infrastructure, students are exposed to the 360-degree learning experiences, preparing them to ‘Aim Beyond The Sky’ and function as global decision-makers in the capacity of Managers, Entrepreneurs, and Business Leaders in the most dynamic environment.
CEF’s Swaraj College of Commerce Balaji Nagar Dhankawdi Pune is the best Arts, Commerce, & Science ( BA, B.Com, B.Sc.) college in Pune which offers trendsetting commerce and economics education in the most practical and hands-on manner to equip future accountants with enviable skill sets. While Swaraj School and Junior College strive hard to create a sound foundation for higher education, prepping students for their dream career choices. Swaraj college of commerce Pune also offer Online Courses of B.Com, B.A, B.Sc, M.Com & B.Sc Computer Science
Reputed recruiters trust us for our integrated approach which connects academic rigor seamlessly with extracurricular activities along with value education. CEF is proud of its alumnus, which is making glorious strides in diversified fields across the globe, and thank them for their support and inspiration for the entire CEF fraternity.
Force Behind The Mission
Creative Educational Foundation owes its distinctive position to able guidance and support from dignitaries belonging to the fields of Education, Industry, Politics, Social Service, Administration, Cooperatives, Banking, and Sports.
Their expertise and experience have translated into formulating a path-breaking, industry-oriented, and most practical learning approach at CEF.
Why Education In Pune?
Pune is known as ‘Oxford Of The East’, Pune has risen to the most sought-after education destination for students across India and abroad.
Numerous world-class institutions offering state-of-the-art courses and high-quality education have drawn students from all walks of life to pursue their career dreams in a most comfortable and convenient atmosphere.
Pune is an industrial and IT city on its own and close vicinity to the commercial capital, Mumbai, which opens up vast career opportunities for aspiring students. Great education coupled with unlimited employment prospects makes Pune the hot spot for talented, high flying, and dynamic professionals.
Pleasant weather year-round, culturally and economically thriving city and welcoming citizens makes students in Pune feel at home and forms an important part of their life which they cherish fondly.
To create highly competitive and creative professionals who will make unique marks in a global business, economics, technology, socio-political and science world.
The creative educational foundation will align all its resources and infrastructure to create a vibrant and thriving educational environment where ideas and innovation will be nurtured and supported, allowing individuals to explore their fullest potential in every manner possible, fulfilling professional aspirations of the students with systematic, symbiotic and thought-provoking learning approach.
Aims & Objectives
- To provide instructions, teaching, and training for higher education and to make provision for research and advancement, and dissemination of knowledge.
- To offer the most up-to-date, dynamic, result-oriented, and interactive educational environment that will engage students in an active learning process.
- To provide opportunities to desirous students to pursue higher education in the field of Arts, Commerce, and Science.
- To help students to get equipped with knowledge abilities, creativity, aptitudes, and skills so as to become effective professionals and successful entrepreneurs.
- To establish educational institutes/colleges and centers of excellence in various fields.
- To establish professional training and placement infrastructure along with job consultancy and form tie-ups with leading corporations and companies in every Industrial, Semi-Govt. and Government sector.
- To continue educational expansion by establishing multiple campuses and study centers.
- Systematic grooming of the students to make them not only a job but life ready and infuse competitive spirit to avail career opportunities through on/off-campus placements.
- To make available the best learning resources and infrastructure to the students and help them realize their full potential.
- To employ the best of teachers, professors, researchers, academicians to maximize learning and inculcate an open culture of sharing of ideas and knowledge liberally.
- CEF’s unique creative education modus operandi shall undertake a less formal and more flexible organizational structure for teaching thus bringing in proactive education through changes.
- A creative educational foundation in all sincerity and humility promises to conduct itself legally, honestly, ethically and instill the same values in students taking admission for its various courses.
Organization & Staff Administration
Mr. Gopal Khandare
Mrs. Prachi Khandare
Mr. Makrand More
Mr. Ramdas Sarkate Patil
(Senior Admin/ Senior Clerk)
Miss. Sayali Pawar
Miss. Snehal Patil
Mr. Chetan Pawar
Miss. Suruchi Kamble
Mrs. Chaya shinde
Mrs. Poonam khutwad
(Co – ordinator)
Miss. Siddhi koyalkar
(Co – ordinator)
Mr. Nilesh Chaudhary
Prof. Prachi Khandare
MBA & MSC (IT)
Prof. Swati Pawar
Prof. Pranav Kanitkar
Prof. Prakash Kavitkar
Prof. Pranoti Agarwal
Prof. Sajida Tamboli
Prof. Shital Salunkhe
Prof. Subhash Wagh
Dr. Krushna Sharma
Prof. Vishwas Khare
MA, MBA (MKT)
Prof. Nayana Parmar