What is the process of B.Com admission?
After the 12th, the Candidate can apply for 3 years B.com course. For first-year B.com admission, a candidate must have passed H.S.C. (Arts / Science / Commerce with minimum 45% marks), ITI, or Equivalent with English as a passing subject.
Following Original and Attested Photocopies of Documents are Required
- Leaving certificate from previous institutions / School
- Mark list of the previous year.
- Cast certificate duly verified in case of candidates belonging to SC / ST / NT / OBC categories
- Migration certificate in case of candidates from other universities or other boards out of Maharashtra
- Gap certificate if there is a gap for more than one year.
- Income Certificate ( from Tehsildar Office) (for SC / ST / NT / OBC candidates)
- Domicile Certificate (from Tehsildar Office) (for SC / ST / NT / OBC candidates)
Admission Procedure for Foreign, NRI, and out State Students
- Foreign and NRI students have to initiate the admission process through university authorities.
- Once admitted such students have to follow all the rules prescribed by the University, College, and Government authorities.
- Out-state students will be admitted upon the availability of the vacancies and as per the rules and regulations put forth by SPPU.