About Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU)
SPPU is one of the finest and premier universities of India. Offering futuristic education across all streams, SPPU has retained its educational leadership through student centric policies, research infrastructure and keeping up with the worldwide educational trends.
Established in 1949, SPPU currently operates through sprawling 411 acres campus and has 46 academic departments with 700+ affiliated colleges and institutes.
Swaraj College of Commerce is Affiliated to SPPU and Recognized by Government of Maharashtra and Offers Following Courses
Admission Process in Swaraj College of Commerce
Students seeking admission to B.Com. course shall visit college office or log in to www.swarajcollegeofcommerce.com website and fill the online admission form.
Eligibility: H.S.C. (Arts / Science / Commerce with minimum 45% marks) or Equivalent with English as passing subject.
Following Original and Attested Photocopies of Documents are Required
- Leaving certificate from previous institutions / School
- Mark list of the previous year.
- Cast certificate duly verified in case of candidates belonging to SC / ST / NT / OBC categories
- Migration certificate in case of candidates from other universities or other board out of Maharashtra
- Gap certificate if there is a gap for more than one year.
- Income Certificate ( from Tehsildar Office) (for SC / ST / NT / OBC candidates)
- Domicile Certificate (from Tehsildar Office) (for SC / ST / NT / OBC candidates)
Admission Procedure for Foreign, NRI and out of State Students
- Foreign and NRI students have to initiate admission process through university authorities.
- Once admitted such students have to follow all the rules prescribed by the University, College and Government authorities.
- Out state students will be admitted upon availability of the vacancies and as per the rules and regulations put forth by SPPU.